Tying your Peloton treadmill to your Apple Watch is a great way to monitor and track your progress.
Not only can you keep an eye on how many steps you’ve taken, the speeds of your runs, or get reminders when it’s time for another workout – but you can also set fitness goals and stay motivated by tracking all of this data in real-time.
In this blog post, we’ll explain how to pair your Apple Watch with the Peloton tread so that you never miss a beat! Ready? Let’s go!
How To Pair Apple Watch To Peloton Tread?
First, ensure that your Peloton tread is powered on and connected to your home network. To check this, open the Peloton app on your iPhone or iPad and look for an indication that the treadmill has been added to your account.
Next, open up the Watch app from your device’s home screen. Tap “My Watch” then “Pair Apple Watch.” Follow the instructions given by the app and select “Peloton Tread” when asked which activity type you’ll be using with it.
Once you’ve successfully paired the two devices, you’ll want to set a goal for yourself within the Peloton app. This is important because it will allow you to track your progress and stay motivated to reach your fitness goals.
Finally, open up the Workout app on your Apple Watch. You’ll then be able to select Peloton Tread as your activity type and track all of your workouts from there. Every time you finish a session, the data will automatically sync to the Peloton app so that you can review and analyze it later on.
And just like that, you’re ready to start tracking your progress with the help of the Apple Watch and Peloton Tread! How cool is that? Now nothing can stop you from reaching those fitness goals.
How Do I Connect My Apple Watch To My Peloton?
To connect your Apple Watch to your Peloton, open the Peloton app on your watch and select “start a ride.” Then select the bike you want to use and press “begin.”
When you’re finished with your ride, hold down the stop button on the side of the watch until it says “end ride.” The Peloton app will automatically save your workout data.
How Do You Track Peloton Tread On Apple Watch?
To track Peloton tread on Apple Watch, open the Health app and tap “Sources.” Under “Other,” select Peloton Tread and turn on the switch. If you have an iPhone 8 or later, you can also track your heart rate, steps and calories burned.
Then, open the Peloton app on your Apple Watch, and you can pair it with your Peloton Tread. Finally, tap on the “Start Tracking” button, and you will be ready! You can now monitor your workout data directly from your wrist in real-time. It’s that easy!
With the Apple Watch and Peloton Tread, you can track your progress easily and stay motivated to reach your fitness goals. Enjoy!
- Be sure to open the Health app on your iPhone before pairing the Apple Watch with the Peloton Tread.
- If prompted, enter your Apple ID password when asked to sync your Apple Watch with the Peloton Tread.
- Opt for a chest strap or other compatible body monitor for more accurate heart rate tracking.
- To ensure all data is tracked correctly, open the Peloton app on your Apple Watch before starting any workout session.
Why Won’t My Apple Watch Connect To The Peloton?
Your Apple Watch might not be able to connect to the Peloton because:
- The watch is not on the list of supported devices.
- The watch is not updated with the latest software.
- The watch has Bluetooth turned off.
- There needs to be more space on the watch to install the Peloton app.
To fix the problem, ensure your Apple Watch meets the compatibility requirements listed on Peloton’s website. Then, update your watch to the latest software version and turn Bluetooth on. Lastly, ensure you have enough space on your watch for the Peloton app by deleting other apps or data if necessary.
Can You Use Apple Watch As a Heart Rate Monitor on Peloton tread?
Yes! On the Peloton tread, you can use your Apple Watch as a heart rate monitor. Follow these instructions to pair them:
- Make sure your Apple Watch is charged
- Open the Peloton app and go to “Settings.”
- Scroll down and select “Peloton Tread – Heart Rate Monitor.”
- Turn on “Apple Watch.”
- Enter your weight (in pounds)
- Select “Save.”
- Go back to the main screen of the Peloton app and select “Workouts.”
- Choose the workout you want to do and press play
- On the bottom left corner of your screen, you should see your heart rate monitor icon.
- Press “Connect” and wait for your Apple Watch to connect to the Peloton Tread.
Once connected, you can use your Apple Watch as a heart rate monitor while working on the Peloton Tread!
How Do I Put My Apple Watch in Pairing Mode?
To pair your Apple Watch with the Peloton Tread, you will need to put your Apple Watch in pairing mode. To do this, follow these steps:
- Open the Settings app on your Apple Watch.
- Tap on Bluetooth.
- Tap on the toggle to turn Bluetooth on.
- Your Apple Watch will now be in pairing mode and appear under Devices in the Bluetooth settings of the Peloton Tread app.
- Select your Apple Watch from the list, which will be paired with your Peloton Tread.
And that’s all you need to do to pair your Apple Watch with the Peloton Tread!
How Do I Know if My Apple Watch is Pairing?
Your Apple Watch will show a progress bar on the screen and make a sound to indicate that it is pairing. If you do not see the progress bar, open the Settings app on your Apple Watch and check that Bluetooth is turned on. If you still need help pairing your watch and treadmill, contact Peloton customer service.
How Do I Sync My Apple Watch Heart Rate With Peloton?
To sync your Apple Watch heart rate with Peloton, you’ll need to ensure that both devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi network. Then, open the Peloton app on your Apple Watch and go to the Settings section.
Scroll down until you see Heart RateSync, and make sure the toggle is set to On. You should now be able to see your heart rate data in your workout summary after each ride.
Thanks for reading! This article helped you learn how to pair your Apple Watch with a Peloton Tread. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to leave them in the comment section below, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.